Needed: TR7 Headlight

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, tr7@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Needed: TR7 Headlight
From: "Andy T Harrison" <atharrison@wavetek.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 09:20:16 +0100
Help! Just noticed last night that one of by headlights has gone. On closer
examination  it looks like some stone chipping has made a hole in the front
of it. Of course, cos it's just one sealed unit bulb, once it was damaged,
the vacuum leaked out and the filiment slowly burnt itself out. Can anyone
tell me what the part number / bulb type is that I need to replace it, and
where (UK) would be the best place to get a replacement. Is this going to
be a TR7 specific headlamp, or are they common across several Triumphs?
Does anyone have a spare one that they are willing to part with?

Andy Harrison
'79 TR7