Apple Green Paint Code Follow Up

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Apple Green Paint Code Follow Up
From: Dave Brackin <dbrackin@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 21:06:37 -0400
Great News!!!  My quest for a current Apple Green paint code has come to
an end.  Thanks t ot he many responses I received I was able to find a
local paint store which carries ICI Paint.  The ICI/Dockers code 2920 is
still valid for Apple Green used on Triumphs from 1956 to 1962.    Paint
is available in a single stage for about $44 (US) per quart.  Am going
over to pick up a sample Friday.

With any luck I'll be able to spray engine compartment on my TR3 next
weekend.  Then start fitting the body back onto the frame.

Thanks to all
Dave Brackin
'57 TR3 (buck naked hiding in the garage)
'68 TR250 - weekend driver