Re: ZS Needle Adjusters

To: Brian Ricker <brianr@mvp.net>
Subject: Re: ZS Needle Adjusters
From: "James H. Davis, Jr." <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 23:02:50 -0400
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Brian,
You can remove the adjusting screw by carefully driving it up through the
top of the air valve with a wooden dowel or similar soft instrument. Of
course this would require the needle to be removed first. Make sure the
retaining screw is backed out sufficiently to allow the needle assy. to be
removed. I'd remove the screw completely and see if that is your problem,
since the needle should be free if it is as far down as you describe.
Hope this helps,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO