Stolen TR3 parts car and short bulge TR4 hood

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Stolen TR3 parts car and short bulge TR4 hood
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 17:17:25 EDT
Listers:

Today I finally got around to going to my little office building to retrieve
the TR3 parts car, extra frame and miscellaneous body parts (including a short
bulge TR4 hood and a widemouth TR3 cowl), and found it all gone.  No trace
whatsoever.  The tenants say that awhile back someone backed a flatbed wrecker
up and loaded the whole kit and kaboodle up and drove away with it.

Supposedly the truck had Georgia plates on it and they got 3 digits but don't
remember whether it's the first three or last three.  It seems kinda odd that
someone would pull up in broad daylight to steal a load of parts though, but I
don't have any reason to suspect the tenant other than they wanted the stuff
gone anyway.  I certainly can't prove anything...

If anyone finds it, you can keep whatever you find, just let me know where it
got to.  The TR3 was red and the one rear taillight section had been cut off
the tub.  The TR4 parts were white.  Everything else was black or rusty.  Oh
well...

See ya...
Don "only 4 Triumphs now" Marshall