FS Spit/GT6 "Mini-Lite" type wheels

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FS Spit/GT6 "Mini-Lite" type wheels
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 00:16:44 -0400
As many of my fellow listers are aware, I recently sold my '80 Spitfire
-- less the "mini-lite" type wheels.  I suspect my next project will not
allow for their use and therefore, serve them up.
Purchased earlier this summer, they are in "as new" condition without a
mark on them.  Mounted on Firestone Firehawk SS10 P185R7013 tires
w/plenty of tread.  Hub centers have the world famous Joe Curry
"Spitfire" decals.
Five Hundred dollars and I'll pay the UPS charges within the continental
United States.

Best regards,
Ed Hamilton