Re: TR6 bonnet lock colour

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 bonnet lock colour
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 19:14:25 -0400
I would like to in ject my 2 pence worth on the sublect of replacement TR6
bonnet
latches. The one I got had the familiar 'cad' plating, however was a vastly
inferior piece. It bent so often and then broke about 3 months after I put it on
the car. My solution? Silver solder the old one and put it back on the car. It's
worked like a charm the past 6 years. Oh and, silver solder? Try it some time-
you'll be amazed at the results.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6