RE: TR6- Can't center PDWA

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR6- Can't center PDWA
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 17:43:31 -0600

The book does not offer the most efficient solution in this case. All you
need to do is remove the wire connection from the top of the PDWA, unscrew
the plastic hex thing (this is the switch) and center the piston using a
suitable pointy object (I use a straight pick tool).

Look at <http://www.vtr.org/maintain/pdwa.html> for a diagram of what you
need to center. This procedure is needlessly complex in the book and very
simple using the above technique.

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO  Calgary,Canada ---