Re: TR3B (fwd)

To: <DNolletti@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR3B (fwd)
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 19:50:48 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, "Scions of Stanpart" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Vintage Triumph Register general list" <vtr@Autox.Team.Net>
Dave,

The best method is the Internet.  The VTR classifieds at www.vtr.com are the
fist spot.  I found my car at www.traderonline.com in the classic section.
This site is great for TRs for sale.  You can even sign up for a ongoing
search that notifies you when a new TR3 comes up for sale.  You can also
restrict your search to a specific geographic area.  There are lots of other
sites, but I found that the contents didn't change much at all from month to
month.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com