British Fleet and More

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com
Subject: British Fleet and More
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 08:02:18 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hello Brad.   It is something about these cars.  It is hobby that gets out of
control in the eyes of some.  But to me it is in check.  I am trying to thin
my fleet out.
tr250 (project going on 8 yrs and not for sale.) 72 tr-6, 74 tr-6 (FS), 80
MGB-LE (resting in one corner of the yard.  Drove it into the ground. 67 MGB
finnally finish last spring. Driver and hot rod. 75 MGB (FS and maybe sold  I
hope).  And oh a few Harleys 68 FLH, 80 FXS, 81 XL (sportster FS).  Sold a 79
XL (sportster last spring).
Big boys and many toys.  Lets not forget the family cars. 96 Explorer EB, 86
F150, Sons 96 Mustang.  And one riding mower..  John  Flintstone, GA