Re: What's inside?

To: Charles Ackerman <C2H60_@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: What's inside?
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 20:57:26 -0700
Cc: triumphs_list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
The TR4/4A heater is easily disassembled and has a little radiator in
it. I'd bet your TR6 is similar. (especially since most modern ones are
not much different, just made of plastic instead of metal) Look for  a
series of small screws around one end. On the 4, it's the end the tubing
pokes through (passenger side, LH drive car).

Like many TR owners, my motto is "take it apart, worry about putting it
back together later!" Of course, living in N. Calif., we don't worry
much about having a functioning heater.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 #CT17602