Re: Dash Colors

To: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Subject: Re: Dash Colors
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 08:37:33 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Bryan,

The dash color for the TR4 through TR6 was always Black.  Making it anything
else may give you a good looking result but the car will not be original.
This can affect the value and limit the audience to a very few if you need
to sell.

The practical concern is that black is the best color for safety.  No
reflections.... like a Ford Taurus I once owned.  The light blue dash
material made it very difficult to see on a bright sunny day.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com