Re: VTR/JonMac's Book

To: TomAndKate@compuserve.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: VTR/JonMac's Book
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 21:03:19 EDT
In a message dated 98-10-03 20:37:08 EDT, TomAndKate@compuserve.com writes:

<< Has anyone successfully ordered Mr. MacCartney's book from VTR? I
 ordered mine well over a month ago, and my check was promptly cashed, but
 no book so far. Is there a projected ship date that anyone is aware of?

I'm sure Andy Mace will answer this when we gets home tonight and JohnMc
will probably respond in a few hours when the sun comes up in England.
In the interim I will try: I don't think the book has been printed yet. I
think
the idea was to take orders until Sept 30 and then have that number of books
printed to fill orders. Further I THINK the number of orders fell short of the
printer's minimum but came near enough that the book will be printed anyway.
Hope this helps.
I'm sure Andy or John will post a more complete answer shortly.
Cheers !
Jack Mc