Thanks to the List

Subject: Thanks to the List
From: "Ed Woods" <fogbros@nb.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 10:50:36 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers,

Thanks to The List I located and purchased a TR250 body tub located in
California and found a means to transport it to Pennsylvania. Has anyone
seen it along I80? Should be in the midwest by now on the back of an open
trailer. I expect to have it home by this weekend. Won't my wife be
surprised!! All negotiations have been by e-mail with a couple of phone
calls. No time for pictures due to the shipper's tight schedule. And, yes, I
sent the $ for the purchase the day before it was loaded onto the trailer.
The seller took my word that the check was in the mail and received payment
the day after he said goodbye to the "car". My brother and I hope to put
this body together with the unrestoreable rust bucket that we've owned for
the past year in order to save one more TR250. We're all nuts, but we sure
have fun.

Ed Woods