Re: TR4 Radio was radio/book

To: "Bruce T. Clough" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>
Subject: Re: TR4 Radio was radio/book
From: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 19:18:05 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: ebk@buffnet.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hey!!!
I've got one of those -- AM only. I don't know if it works but if any of you
concours guys are interested, send me note. Dan Masters is my hero, so
I'm a nice guy too (unless you P me off).
Seriously, I want to drive my cars so I don't care what kind of radio is in
them.
Andy D.

On 10/08/98 07:35 AM Bruce T. Clough said...

>Cosmo,
> If it's in a TR4A, then it would be a Motorola unit (well, 99.99999%
probability).  Smiths radios came in very early TR4s and TR2/3s.