Re: question to all...

To: "Sylvain Rozon" <mgc@bninter.org>
Subject: Re: question to all...
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 12:51:37 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Sylvain,

The magazine is "Classic and Sports Car". It is published in the UK.  It is
very highly rated by the list.  I just signed up to catch the November issue
on Triumphs.

It is $63.00 a year with a 3 extra issues deal in Hemmings Motor News.  It
is $6.50 per issue in the US if you could find at a newsstand.  So that's
$30.00 off by there ad.

Send your address info and check or Visa/MC info to:

Classic and Sports Car
PO Box 307
Congers, NY 10920-9940

Brian Sanborn