Re: ...my answer as to why we

To: Sylvain Rozon <mgc@bninter.org>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: ...my answer as to why we
From: Irwin Armstrong <armstrong@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 20:57:12 +0100
Sylvain

Why ?  I asked because I wanted to know from those who wanted to answer, no
one was forced to answer although very many have chosen to do so. ( I will
send thanks to  all who replied when the replies have stopped.)

The point.?  Because I have often looked at my 2 cars and wondered deep down
why I liked them so much.

Remember to me they are not LBC's they are 'our' old cars being keep in good
condition or being restored to good condition.( I live in the UK)

I have also posted what I thought were my reasons - but I can now also
identify with so much of what those people who took the time to answer have
said, that I could add much of what they said to my list.

So I can't understand why you are irritated, maybe you didn't realise that I
have 2 of them - it was posted at the end of the message.

Irwin

TR6 and Spitfire