Everything that you can fit in the trunk! I even read once that you should
carry an extra clutch.
1) all the tools that are necessary - including duct tape
2) extra hoses - including duct tape
3) extra belt - including duct tape
4) extra fluids (coolant, oil, brake fluid) - including duct tape(for leaks)
5) rags - including duct tape
6) rope and bungi cords - including duct tape
7) my old clutch - just for fun
>>> Thorn <email@example.com> 10/24/98 09:20am >>>
I have just read the interesting account of a loose oil filter, etc etc..
It occurred to me that the writer was doing the right thing to have extra
oil on board.
Then, I wondered, what should *I* have on board my '79 Spit daily
It's a mostly intown, short trip (100-200 miles) car.
Yes, my roadside service is paid up and I carry a cell phone! :)
Any suggestions? Tools, fluids, belts, filters, plugs, points ??? (It has
a mechanical distributor.)