Re: TR3 steering rack conversion

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3 steering rack conversion
From: bjohnson@mmm.com
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 11:54:12 +0000

Art   & Chris   (& others who may be interested)

The full details of Protek Engineering in the UK are

Address

Protek Engineering
Unit 13
Buthells Business Estate
Wallingford
Oxofordshire

UK telephone number    01491  832378

As I said before, they advertise in the TR REGISTER magazine  called ' TR
Action'

Now there's a question - is anyone outside the UK in the TR Register ?    I
think that there are 'groups' in most countries.
Their  magazie is issued 6 times a year, so the response to any problems
you send in is slow - not as good as 'the list'
but sometimes it pays to put a ad.  in the magazine if you need spares.
There are some good articles in there too.

We have a lot of correspondence  in the magazine about unleaded fuel  and
what we can do about it at present (the UK goes unleaded on Jan 1st 2000 I
think)     -     Does anyone in the USA  have any good advice about this?
My  TR4 came from somewhere in Washington State   and has valve seat
inserts.  Are they likely to be what I need for unleaded fuel ?

Brian Johnson

Internet     bjohnson@mmm.com

1963  TR4   AFP503A / IZS 733  - CT27216  ex USA - on the road since 1993
1954  TR2   46 BHX        TS554-O   in lots of pieces

ArthurK101@aol.com on 03/11/98 21:08:59