Six Tech - Update - Foreign Orders

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Six Tech - Update - Foreign Orders
From: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 06:30:44 -0500 (EST)
I have received indication from over 20 of you indicating you are interested.
I'll call Len tonight and ask his permission to print his address, if not I'll
post mine, drive over there (no he doesn't live next door - next State - close
enough) when they're ready and get them out.
Those of you outside of the US - If I can't convince Len to just drop them off
at the post office, I'll have him send them to me and I'll drop them off at the
post office