Re: Triumphs and Alfred Hitchcock - Humor

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Triumphs and Alfred Hitchcock - Humor
From: joe-schneider@nwu.edu (Joseph Schneider)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 21:07:09 -0600 (CST)
hey, there was a spit for sale on the VTR list that had belonged to Tippi
Hedrin (the woman in Hitchcock's The Birds and Marnie), I was interested
(and still am, except I have too many other things happening now) because
my wife is forever scarred by Psycho and The Birds, I thought I could buy
the car, get a cardboard cutout of Hitchcock and put it in the passenger
seat, and then drive it up to the house to tell her its' hers!
then again, I don't like my car so much that I want to sleep in the garage
Joe

The flogging will continue until morale improves
Joseph R Schneider, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Surgery, Northwestern University Medical School
100 Burch, Evanston Hospital, 2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201
voice: (847) 570-2565  fax: (847) 570-2899  e-mail: joe-schneider@nwu.edu
world wide web page:  http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~jschneid/JRS.HTML