Re: TR4 carpeting

To: fergie@ntplx.net
Subject: Re: TR4 carpeting
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 20:22:31 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> > Brad, So the original TR4 carpeting was Charcoal grey.  What was
> > the color in the 4A?  It looked to me pretty darn black.  Maybe not deep
> > black, but not as light as grey either.
> >
> > -Tony
> >
> > Message text written by INTERNET:triumphs-owner@autox.team.net
> > >Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:32:53 -0600
> > From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
> > Subject: TR4 Carpeting
> >
> > Listers,
> >
> > Several weeks ago a thread was started about the correct color of
> > carpeting
> >
> > for TR4's.  Art Kelly among others stated that all TR4's had a charcoal
> > grey colored loop carpeting.<
>
> How would BRAD know? Don't think he has a 4A - yet!
> --
> Michael Ferguson
> Vernon CT

I guess you missed that one Michael, I picked one of those up in March of
this year <G>.  I just don't advertise all that I have on the signature line.
Kind of like Andy Mace, if he listed all his Triumphs on his signature line
all the band width would be used up!

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My 1st attempt at a web site. Http://www.141.com/triumphs

1964  Spitfire4            BFC25720L
1973  Spitfire Mk IV       (for sale or trade?)
1962 TR4                   CT288L (To Maine or bust)
1959 TR3A                  TS41311L (someday)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108