Oil Filter Canister Color - TR3B

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Oil Filter Canister Color - TR3B
From: JoEllisTR3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 16:49:01 EST
Greetings!

I'm getting down to the nitty gritty of my restoration project. Does anyone
know the paint number and/or a source for the correct color of the oil filter
canister for an early TR3B (Commission# TCF36L) with the 2138cc engine
(engine# TCF54E)? I believe mine is the original canister and it is a light
mint green.

Any help is most welcome. My alternative is to paint it black to match the
engine block, but I'd rather have it authentic.

Many thanks to all who have helped me in the past. Triumph listers are really
great!

Joanna Ellis
'62 TR3B TCF36L