Re: Air Shocks

To: "Ken Bertschy" <kentop@dakotacom.net>, <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Air Shocks
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 10:30:17 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Try going to the auto parts store and getting an air line kit for the
shocks.  If this doesn't work, spend the money and get a "decent" set of
replacement shocks.  Sometimes good doesn't mean expensive, especially if
you are tossing your money in the wind for inferior parts.  I used to try
and save the extra $5-10 on a part and usually would have to spend more
later.  Because you have to replace cheap parts too often because of
inferior quality and workmanship.

Larry Zink
Z Group Racing and Performance
Houston, Texas