Re: 74 TR6 VALUE-THANKS

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 74 TR6 VALUE-THANKS
From: KHOCO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 22:08:01 EST
Cc: kcope@ultranet.com
 Greetings
                Thanks again to all who responded to my query on tr6 values.
The questions about the frame got me thinking so back I went to spend some
time under the car. when I checked the car again I noticed a lot of frame
repair from the rear wheels back. Unrepaired sections had rust through under
the undercoating. although solid for now the car will need some major frame
work in the future. For a fiberglass body car? I think not.
So if anyone knows of a reasonably solid tr6 or spitfire in the southeast
mass. area let me know. The GT6 is out for major surgery for the winter and
i'm experencing serious withdrawl without a british car to work on.

Ken Copeland
70 GT6 KC78784