Re: Beer

To: "richard jackson" <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Beer
From: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 17:50:37 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
>> >Dave,
>> >The simple matter is, the British realized many years ago that they
>> >could make more money importing Beer into the USA than they could cars.
>>
>> >Joe
>>
>> Not to mention their bad habits AND their bloody slang!
>>
>> Dave
>
>Bad habits, slang!!! What do you mean, I speak the Queens English! Although
>I do have the habit of driving on the proper(left) side of the road!! Ha Ha
>that'll stirred things up!
>
>Rich

One night after a night out drinking warm British bitter, a cop pulled me
over for driving on the wrong side of the road.  I told him, in my best
Queens English (maybe Queens, NY), to go to h*ll, I was driving on the
proper(left) side.  I woke up in a jail cell the next morning......

Don't flame me! I don't drink and drive, it's stupid, besides, wouldn't want
to wreck the Spit!  Just trying to tie in with the Subject line and Rich's
comments.

Ron and Angie - Dalton, Ga
84 300ZX Turbo    77 Spitfire      92 Tempo GLS    62 Vitesse
IZCC# 4779
"I gotta go, you're killing me!" - Kim Peterson, WGST 105.7, Atlanta