Re: list of helpers for trip

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: list of helpers for trip
From: Bristol7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 11:43:00 EST

 << A friend is taking a trip downt the East coast of the US in his TR-6 in
  January and was wondering if there was a list of people willing to help if
  he had a problem.  I seem to remember that someone once compiled such a list
  but I can't remeber who or where the list is kept.  Does anyone else know?

  TIA

  Ron >>

  I rec'vd a pamphlet entitled Travel Assistance Program from the Vintage
  Triumph Register back in 1995. The pamphlet was designed to provide
  assistance to fellow VTR members with mechanical problems during
  travels. If you are a member (or not), you might want to inquire with VTR
  or check their site at  http://www.vtr.org  I am sure they have more info.

  I believe the program offered assistance mostly in the US and a location
  or two in Canada. I am unaware if the program still exists or if it was
  dropped. I hope it still does as it seemed like a wonderful idea supported
  by a great bunch of folks, and it is a another good reason to support VTR.

  Best Regards,
  Kirk Yonker
  81 TR8 Fi BOS
  (opposite of Best of Show)