Re:RE: Car cleaner and wax, gooood stuff!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov
Subject: Re:RE: Car cleaner and wax, gooood stuff!
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 03:34:29 PST

"at my dad's NAPA store"

Bud 71TR6 CC57365 & 71TR6 65446 (in need of a benevolent father)

Bud,
Sorry I already have an older brother.  He'll probably end up with the
store one day.  Personally, I just want all the stuff in the machine
shop.  I'm sure my eventual wife (I'm only 22) will love having a big
compressor, various grinders (for heads, rotors, etc), lathe, engine
block jetwasher, and all the other stuff at the house.

Ryan Smith
4th Generation in the NAPA biz
72 Emerald Green Spitfire