Re: Desert Fox

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Desert Fox
From: Mike Thompson <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 09:51:25 +0000
Hi all,
I have one question about this whole Saddam thing. Why are we scared of
this guy? I don't see this small country as a threat. Can't we live and
let live? The "madman" of the 80's Mulmar Kadafi (I know it's not
spelled right) still in power, has not bothered anyone since we left him
alone. I would suggest lifting the sanctions and forget about him. But,
if he was to use his supposed "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" on someone
else, level the country. And "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" What a
marketing tool! I laugh when I hear that. This phrase is just a way to
scare the American people into supporting kicking Saddam around. The
weapons inspectors have been sniffing around for years and I have not
heard "We found the bombs and the nerve gas". India, China and others
have tested nuclear weapons in the past few years and we haven't done a
thing about them. Talk about mass destruction.

Sorry for getting political on the list.
--
Cheers,
Mike Thompson