RE: Topic limit clarification, please

To: "'Coday Family'" <coday@localaccess.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Topic limit clarification, please
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 17:05:13 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I don't know Geezer. There was this TR-4a,... there was this ultra randy 20
yr old 6'5" 4a enthusiast and there was this equally randy 18 yr old 5'7"
green eyed blond. They both lived with their parents. It is truly amazing
how limber they were... managing very nicely with he sitting in the
passenger seat and she face to face sitting on his lap. They managed many
a...shall we say... satisfying encounter in that manner. I'd like to...oh
never mind an equally randy 5'7" brunette beckons.

Deano