Re: MG List

To: David Greed <greed@wave.co.nz>
Subject: Re: MG List
From: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 11:18:10 +0000
Cc: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Comments: ( Received on motgate2.mot.com from client mothost.mot.com, sender daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com )
David Greed wrote:

> or so says my Dad, born in England and glad he is not living there,
> too
> cold, too full of Welshmen and others and all that sort of stuff...

I'm glad he's not living here too......
--

    /============\      William Mark Davies,
   /              \     Test Development Engineer,
====U============U====  Fax         :  +44 (0) 1793 568233
\____________________/  Pager       :  +44 (0) 839  624089
 | |              | |   Email       :  daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com

" Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does
not become a monster. And when you look long into the abyss, the abyss
also looks into you. "
                           Friedrich  Nietzsche