Geranium Red

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Geranium Red
From: "John T. Nichols" <jtnichol@m4.sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 20:03:11 -0500

Ken,

 Piggott in his current edition of The Original Triumph TR2/3/3A on pp.
9
 and 33 has photographs of a Geranium Red TR2 with a Blackberry
interior.
 This Geranium is a sort of very dark pink. Blackberry is a variety of
 purple. As the photo caption on p. 33 says most cars originally done in
 Geranium Red have been repainted. A Blackberry top and interior are
also
 shown on p.31 in company with an Olive Yellow TR2. De gustibus non est
 disputandem.

 John T. Nichols
 '58 TR3A TS32093L 'O'
 '86 TVR 280i