Re: Fastener Threads - Thanks

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fastener Threads - Thanks
From: MPRICE@KeystoneSystems.com
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 15:36:22 -0500
Thanks to everyone. It looks like dealing with this is going to be
easier than I had imagined it would be. If I'm not trying to make a
concours car (and I'm not, just one that is as original as I can afford
- then again I can always decide which of the kids isn't going to be
going to college) I can pick up the fasteners I need locally. Pretty
cool. I had visions of trying to track down some arcane ghost of Triumph
past, going through some dark blood ritual, and swearing an oath of
secrecy just to get my hands on a thread gauge. Not so. At least no
oath, other than what I mutter under my breath while removing the 30
year old originals.

Anyhow, Thanks again. This list is great.
Mark
'68 TR250s (Soon with fresh new bolts of proper grade)