RE: Cooling System Flush on TR6

To: "'Radley, Jack'" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Subject: RE: Cooling System Flush on TR6
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:56:10 -0700
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

Jack,

I do mine with a kit made be Prestone and available at any decent parts
store (even Walmart -- that's where I got mine). The kit has some adapters
to facilitate connecting a water hose to your cooling system. You will also
need to buy a bottle of flushing liquid -- I used Prestone here as well.
Total cost for both these items was about $8 Canadian.

Since you are replacing your hoses it will be easy to create the "flushing"
hose you will need to tap in to your cooling system. The package came with
very detailed directions. I can't see how you could go wrong with this.

HTH

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---