Lucas Head Lamps

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lucas Head Lamps
From: TR3197@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 22:14:34 EST
I sent out a message yesterday regarding some 'used' original stock of Lucas
Head Lamps. The response was greater than I thought it would be.

I was doing it to help a friend and to supply these to folks who might want an
Original Equipment piece. Might be worth a point or two in a concours, I
guess. Not something I am interested in, myself

I am keeping tabs of the original responses and will not accept any more for
the moment. There is a greater demand than supply, so we are contacting a
couple of other potential suppliers to see if they have more of them in their
salvage yards to meet the demand. We will pass the names along to those folks
as we run out of allocation.  The plan is to assemble the stock, test, and
then contact the original list until we run out. I will send the list to my
friend and he will ship.

No financial return for me....just doing it....in the fear that 'no good deed
goes unpunished". Stand by.

Joe