Re: petrol prices

Subject: Re: petrol prices
From: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 09:35:13 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, richard jackson wrote:
>

> > I'd rather be screwed by my own government that the British elected
> > rather than a government in Europe thanks!!! :-)
>
>   I'm afraid Rich, that such a euro-sceptic attitude was rendered
> illegal within the E.U on the 13th December 1997. Under Euro-regulation
> 154.32 any criticism of the corrupt kill-joy safety nazis that inhabit
> brussels will be met with by swift punishment.
> If convicted in court you will be sentenced to a years counselling and
> being fed  only straight bananas, euro-spec plums and cornish pasties
> from cornwall, bourbon biscuits made by authentic french Royalty and Red
> leicester from leicester!
> If you are seen harbouring Union-flags (on your TR6 rear flank?!) you
> will be made to replace it with the E.U stars......:-)
>
>           Johnny '70 Viterald

And I have one word for that.......Bollo*ks!!!

The rest of Europe may be happy to let their own country be ruled from
bloody Brussel's, but I ain't.
Did you notice there are a few 'exceptions' to the rule that products with a
place name in their title(eg Cornish Pastie) have to come from that
location, ie Brussel Sprouts and Swedes!!! :-)

Cheerio

Rich