TR2-4A Getting ahead

To: " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR2-4A Getting ahead
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 99 11:01:12 -0800
About 12 years ago I decided to purchase a new cylinder head for my TR3A.
 I had read about what was available and decided that I wanted a certain
head but had no idea how to identify it.

So I did some research.  I found a place that had close to fourty heads
sitting around and I checked all of them for differences.  I put together
a table that was published in the Triumph Traveler's newsletter about 11
years ago & picked up by some of the other club news letters.

I have finally created a web page with this head information and posted
it to the Triumph section (Under FAQs) of my web site.

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

It basically describes the differences between the different head
versions and how to tell them appart.  It is not definitive and I have
too many questions marks but is is basically a good guide and miles ahead
of anything else I have seen published.

If anyone can help me with any of the question mark items or knows of yet
another head varaition please let me know.

Thanks

TeriAnn Wakeman                                  Border to Border
Santa Cruz, California                          Expedition Society
twakeman@cruzers.com                           "Live the adventure"
http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman           http://www.bordertoborder.com