Re: '74 TR6 interior light

To: Turner@turner.se
Subject: Re: '74 TR6 interior light
From: jworthy2@csc.com
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 13:44:33 +1000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Adam

I went through this same exercise a couple of months back.  Some listers
provided valuable insights on the fact that my late '72 TR6 didn't have an
interior light behind the seats and had the light switch on the console.
Apparently there was a change around late 72 early 73 which placed the
lights under the dash where they were operated by the doors or the console
switch.  Your car, being a 74 may have had this setup.  Check out the TRF
catalogue - it refers to these lights.

John