Re: Rad Question

To: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Rad Question
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:26:23 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Mark,

Give us a bit more history... why were you replacing the thermostat? Was
there a problem before?

Three immed. possibilities come to mind... a bad thermostat (you can
test em on the stove with a pot of hot water) or is there any chance it
was installed backward?

Before you give up on the radiator, remove it and try back flushing it
with a garden hose. A third possibility is that you loosened some scale
in the system and it's blocking something.

Other then that, I think we need to know a little more.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602

--