Wanted: GT-6 outer axle shafts w/hub (Rotoflex style)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted: GT-6 outer axle shafts w/hub (Rotoflex style)
From: Aribert_Neumann%MIMCO@magna.on.ca
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:52:27 -0500
I am planning to replace the rotoflex system with CV joints on my 71 GT-6.
I want to purchase a spare set of outer axle shafts complete with hubs
(don't need the inner axle shaft or rotoflex joint).  I posted this request
for parts last month, someone showed interest in selling parts but now
seems to have lost interst in selling.  Anyone else out there with spares
for sale before I contact the professional dismantlers in Hemmings?

Feel free to contact me off-line.  In case the e-mail server is down, my
alternative e-mail address is:   aribert@c3net.net

Thanks in advance.