Re: TR6 trunk light

To: spitlist@gte.net, drjclark@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: TR6 trunk light
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:59:20 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/19/99 9:11:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, spitlist@gte.net
writes:

> According to my book, the cubby lamp and the boot lamp both are fed by
>  the same circuit.  Therefore, you wired it correctly.

Joe and Jack,

I missed the original thread on this (I seem to lose a lot of mail, or I'm
just not paying attention), but the early TR6 trunk lights came on without the
headlamps being on. Later models were changed so that the trunk lamp only came
on if the headlights were on. I don't offhand remember the year of the change.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://members.aol.com/danmas/
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74