SPit Clutch pedal needed/ interchangeability

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: SPit Clutch pedal needed/ interchangeability
From: Chris Oliver <coliver@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 08:32:57 -0500
Well I tore into the master cyclinders on my Spit yesterday, and my
clutch pedal is shot.  Does anyone have a good one on a parts car they
would want to part with. Also if I find a brake pedal, can it be
interchanged?  I ask this because my brake pedal has almost no wear and
it looks identical.  I need a quick reply as my car is in peices in a
friends garage, and I don't want to wear out my welcome.  Thanks Chris