Re: Brake improvements? sources please

To: Aribert_Neumann%MIMCO@magna.on.ca
Subject: Re: Brake improvements? sources please
From: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:00:03 -0700 (MST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I was not very hapy with my carbotech pads.  I followed his breakin
procedure to the letter and the pads failed after 4 laps at Second Creek
Raceway, which is a very brake friendly track.  I have been much happier
with my Ferodo pads.  SS lines won't really improve your braking
performance any, they will make the pedal less spongy and increase feel.

this is must my .02

aaron