Vicky Brit

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vicky Brit
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:27:24 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
I've no axe to grind because until I joined this list, I'd never heard of
them. All that said, VB seems to be a fairly substantial player in the US
parts business and probably would not have attained that position unless it
had fairly consistently done something right and created a satisfied
customer. DISsatisfied customers were on my morning download, eligible for
the delete button - it would be interesting to see the number of listers who
don't need the DIS prefix, if only to balance things out.

John Mac