FS: TR2/3 wiring harness

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: TR2/3 wiring harness
From: "Mark Gendron" <mister_toad@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 11:03:55 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
I purchased this harness from TRF a few years ago. This is the mid-priced
harness
with PVC insulated wires wrapped in a cloth loom. It is top quality, but not
quite
original (I decided to upgrade to the more expensive lacquered wire
harness.)
This harness is in new condition and has never been installed. This harness
fits
the TR2 and early TR3 with the wiper motor located on the R/H side.
This harness currently lists for $239.95; I am asking $125.

Thanks
-Mark Gendron
 206-523-1353