Re: TR3 rear springs

To: fogbro1@impop.bellatlantic.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 rear springs
From: Bush4brits@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 21:55:00 EST
Hi Ed,
I started the thread about the stanchions and the current thinking is that the
post 60000 cars had flush stanchions (no slot)on the scuttle side. Can you
confirm this? To your recollection, is there a plate that lives between the
stanchion and the scuttle on the post 60000 cars?
My stanchions (pre 60000....I guess) are currently at the platers and I may
have to put a hold on them until I get this resolved.
A lister has already sent me a set of plates. ( he thought they were post
60000, but they weren't) I may want to grind off the Dzus wire and pins and
MAKE them fit.
How much for the O/D tranny?
Cheers,
Bob Stahlbush