RE: OD transmission tunnel cover plate available

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OD transmission tunnel cover plate available
From: Wayne Whippo <WayneWhippo@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 01:16:09 -0500
Tony Rhodes wrote:
> I am looking in to the possibility of having vacuum cast ABS plates made.

> If this seems feasible, I will pursue it.

Tony,

You might check with Steve Nance at BritFab Company. They make the
molded ABS black textured plastic radiator shrouds, trunk panel kits,
wheel deflectors, under dash liners, fan duct, etc for TR6, TR250, TR4
and Spitfires. They are the supplier of these parts to Victoria British,
Moss Motors, The Roadster Factory and Special Interest Car Parts. They
have a web site at: http://www.britfab.com

Their internet prices are at wholesale.

No financial interest yaddah yaddah yaddah.

Has anyone tried the wheel deflectors?

Wayne Whippo
Boulder, Colorado
72 TR6 CC81472UO