Re: MSD ignition

To: Kim and Kelly Alford <alfords@seanet.com>
Subject: Re: MSD ignition
From: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 07:10:50 -0700 (MST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I'm running a MSD 6AL on my car witha  crane box and a PS-40  coil.  It
works really well.  I haven't had any problems with it and although the
car hasn't really been driven on the street since the installation I do
notice all of the things you mentioned.  The larger gap will make a
difference and allow the MSD box to do its thing more affectively.  try a
gap of about .045" and see how it works.

aaron