[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from [Carol Zi

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from [Carol Zingone <carol@daltonagency.com>]]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 13:27:39 -0700 (MST)

     Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 16:00:17 -0400
     From: Carol Zingone <carol@daltonagency.com>
     Subject: Beautiful Day !!! :-)))

Listers,

Finally, after many months of ignorance/frustration/and no time, Sybill
is running again.

All credit goes to Skip Osmundson who took the time to help me correctly
diagnose and bypass the darn seatbelt buzzer system (which, if you
haven't pulled out your glovebox, the gizmo is quite sizable for such a
minor operation).  I think it took him about 45 minutes, start to finsh
(wish all things TR could be so easily rectified!).

Engine sounds great (maybe slightly out of tune), radio comes and goes
(but does that really matter ??).  Burning out the acquired junk from
plugs/points and using up old gas.  What fun.

So much more fun to commute in a Triumph !

Carol Zingone
74 TR6 -- Sybill