Where is BMH

To: "Mike Mason" <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Subject: Where is BMH
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 01:25:37 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>I also will be wearing a set of platform shoes that compliment my
fourteen ear rings.  Four of the ear rings are teflon and can be used in
an emergency to replace the O-rings in the front brake calipers of my TR6.

>What do Brits wear when they come to the colonies?

I found a Pith Helmet, knee length shorts, long socks and Sam Browne was
convincing attire. Quite useful for a Royal Navy frigate to be in attendance
in case the natives start revolting. A few salvoes from 3000 yards usually
restores the status quo

John Mac