MIG-TIG/Plasma Cutters

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: MIG-TIG/Plasma Cutters
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 12:32:31 EST5EDT
Hey guys,

I know this is a regular thread, but I was wondering if anyone has any
experience with "Daytona MIG" a welding equip. supplier?

Their current ad in Hemmings lists some great prices on a TIG welder and a
plasma cutter. Like BOTH for the same $$ as just the TIG welder from
Eastwood...

Of course the Eastwood TIG is a really nice Lincoln and I'm sure the Daytona
welders aren't as nice... but, well, you know...

I have a big old Lincoln 225 that's just not that useful for body work...

I trained on a gas welding outfit, so I figure the TIG will come pretty
naturally....

(Can you tell I'm thinking of tackling a new project?) ;>)

Chris Lillja
Spit MKIV
Norton Commando
TR4A